Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sock almost done

Well I finally figured out that I couldn't just write in the link in the text, so now it is showing in the last entry. Yeah! It's nice that we can go back and change what we have done. Still haven't figured out how to add info to 'about me' though. And now I noticed that the second entry is in first position. That will have to change too.

Now I'm not sure if I want to do that purse or a few others I have found or a combination of some of them. Sigh. Need to make a decision before the Olympics start. I'm at the toe of the first sock. Will knit it up but won't take the needles off before M tries it on. I would prefer her to try it on now as I don't like to undo things and I doubt I could let myself frog it.

No comments: