Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Slowy, Slowly

My 'home' rotation won't be starting until next week. With A being away from home so much, it is difficult to do the things that I was suppose to do with him.

I'm slow with the craft rotation. I have to take doing A's Xmas craft off the list for now because the store where I thought that I might be able to get aida cloth from only had cream and not the count that I wanted. So I'm going to try, once again, to knit him a hat.


M: R's crocheted snowflakes (find new patterns, crochet)
T: D's crochet (crochet bookmark, find suitable ribbon)
W: H's socks (knit them)
T: Home - A's pjs (wash material, find pattern, cut, sew)
F: Personal (decide what to do about bay pouch, make cord, finish it)
S: A's hat (make swatch, decide on number of stitches, decide on style of top, knit)
S: Xmas square lapthrow (sew in ends, crochet strips together, find a border pattern, crochet border, sew in ends)

I found some felt keychains that I would like to try at Karin's site. Not that I need to try a new craft before I finish all of the other ones I've started, but they look cute. I don't want to buy any felt so I'm going to have to be on the lookout for anyone who uses this kind of felt, incase they have scraps that they don't want.

No comments: