
Making a promise to one's self and putting it on one's blog is a great motivator (even though no one else reads it!) Not only did I do the heel but all of the gusset too. I couldn't continue until T was at work so that she could try it on and tell me if it was OK.

I also finished the edge on someone else's UFO. The first row should have had less chains on each loop (or whatever it is called) because it is so loose. They have kind of bent over to fit. Oh well. I started the third row and when I realized that it would be really floppy, I started over with less chain stitches here and there. At the 1/3 point I decided that I still didn't like how floppy it was, so I undid it. It is still not lying flat but I don't know how all of these yarns will wash. I'm going to have to learn how block because I've never done it before.

Snowflake number four is done. I found the pattern on someone's blog but it seems to be a
Lion Brand Yarn pattern, so you have to register to get it. I changed the pattern again to a six point snowflake. It is quite small. I'm going to have to search for larger patterns or try a larger hook.
No comments:
Post a Comment