Sunday, March 19, 2006

Week 12, 2006 Goals

Week 12, 2006 Goals (Clarification)
D's Miniature Sweater: Knit back
Reclaiming Bedroom: Step 5: Repair or clean 5 more items on floor
Keep bed empty
Preparing for Guest:
           Repair wreath and put it away
           Make menu and check that she isn't allergic to anything on it

Week 11, 2006 Goals
Goals Done

Poor old naked Barbie has been lying in a box (with a naked Ken, I might add) for many years. I have always wanted to make clothes for them. That is why I bought them but I have never got around to it.


As Barbie has been out and about these past few weeks being the model for D's miniature sweater, I thought that she might want some clothes on when she finally models the finished miniature sweater and so I looked for a skirt pattern. I found this fan pleated Barbie skirt at about.com and have been knitting that instead of doing anyelse that I was suppose to. I like the design and might make a scarf with it if I every get around to it.

No comments: