
I've wanted to knit myself a scarf out of cotton yarn for those days when I need something around my neck but with the sun shining it would be too sweaty for wool or acrylic. I liked the simple look of
Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's scarf and thought that I would make it from that. I don't know if it is the cotton yarn or the size of my needles but it doesn't look the same. So I've taken two other patterns from the internet and will try them.

The last 2 snowflakes are finished and waiting to be stiffened. I forgot to take a picture of the
seventh snowflake before blocking it. While I was pinning it I noticed a mistake on the second row. Too late to fix it now! I'm not surprised to find a mistake though. I struggled so much with it. The pattern is actually quite easy but I kept doing mistakes and mostly the same ones over and over. I couldn't understand it.

Snowflake number
eight seems to have one more row in the picture than called for in the pattern. It was big enough without the extra row. I followed the pattern until the last row where I only chained 7 between instead of 10 and 10 where it called for 12.
No comments:
Post a Comment