Friday, April 27, 2007

Baby Tube Socks

Here's the next little sock I knit. I answered the woman who got my name in the The Knitterly Letter Swap and she's let me know that she received my letter. So now I can show the sock I sent her. I had Barbie model it for me, but it's a bit big on her. I wanted to try a smaller sock this time. Maybe I'll go even smaller...

I finished the baby tube socks. I decided not to make them wider. I don't even know if the baby will ever wear them, so if they fit or not doesn't matter to me at this point. They are done and ready in plenty of time for next winter.



I bought these two balls of cotton yesterday because I want to make some granny squares. I would have preferred black, pink and white but at 1 € a ball I couldn't resist. I'll have to look in other stores to see if they have other colours. I would have liked thicker cotton but I haven't found any.

2 comments:

knitnzu said...

Thanks for playing the critter contest (winner announced monday, well monday here). Nice little socks!

Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

The tiny sock looks great!