Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I'm Addicted
I signed up for Ravelry and I can't stop checking where I am in line and when there will be less than 19 000 people ahead of me (there are 19 072 at the moment). I should have signed up when I first heard of it. Live and learn.
I found this at the charity store and I'm looking forward to browsing through it. I've thought of a glove idea and I'm hoping to try it out. That is once I've finished my gloves and a hat that I borrowed the needles for.
I'm still on the first glove. I'm going to have to try to learn how to get the colour more accurate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That book is a great find! The glove is looking good. I have a hard time getting accurate pictures of red and purple.
Post a Comment