I don't think that I would never be able to take a book apart to use it in crafting, so I'm glad that other people do that job. When I was studying we went to a museum and they had an ongoing exhibition where children could draw all over a page from a book and then hang it on the wall. I found it difficult to look at all of the ”destroyed” pages and wrote about it in my essay we had to write about our visit.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Look What Was In My Mailbox
I don't think that I would never be able to take a book apart to use it in crafting, so I'm glad that other people do that job. When I was studying we went to a museum and they had an ongoing exhibition where children could draw all over a page from a book and then hang it on the wall. I found it difficult to look at all of the ”destroyed” pages and wrote about it in my essay we had to write about our visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for leaving a comment for the RAK giveaway! Because it is my destiny to make EVERYone a scrapper at heart, please send me your snail mail address so I can get something ready for you!
I'm torn (no pun intended) about altered books. I love and respect books, but I've also seen some incredible art created from them. I think that letting children just draw on pages of books to hang up is more destructive than artistic though.
Post a Comment