Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My 101st Entry Contest

Updated: I've decided to have the draw on April 1st. Not because it's April Fool's Day but because it's my son's birthday!.

I can't believe I missed my 100th blog entry. I also missed my first blogiversary on February 6th. Oh well. I've decided to have a little contest. You can win a (very) small sample of Finnish chocolate by leaving a comment or writing me an email (stitchyfingers at netti dot fi) saying that you're entering my contest and telling me how you came to my blog. It might be a while before I choose a winner because I don't get many visitors and I would like to have a least a few contestants!

13 comments:

Chris said...

You know how I found you. ;)

Here's a funny thing - one of my coworkers is Finnish and just brought in some Finnish chocolate to share earlier this week! *insert eerie music here*

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 101st post! Here's to your 201st! I found your blog through Stumbling Over Chaos' blog. Can't wait to see where you go from here.

Anonymous said...

101st is a very good reason to celebrate. I too found you through Stumbling Over Chaos.

stricken madchen said...

I saw the word chocolate over at Stumbling Over Chaos & came running. ;-) Happy belated blogiversary & congrats on 101 posts!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! I read about your giveaway at Stumbling Over Chaos. I would love to try some Finnish chocolate :)

mrspao said...

I saw you at Stumbling over Chaos too :)

Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

I heard at Stumbling over Chaos that there was talk of chocolate over here. You didn't miss your 100th post. You're just celebrating the start of your second 100 posts. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Chris, Chaos and May sent me. Finnish chocolate - mmmm yum!

knitnzu said...

Yeah, I found you at Chris's too. She is SO good at posting contests... I've run a couple through her recently... and received a bunch of comments, especially w/ the last one. Ooooh...is Finnish Choc good? Mostly I think anybody has better chocolate than the US. If you want great US choc, check out Burdick's...expensive but oh so incredible. I posted something about them in Jan (they did a great fix on a big mistake). I know so little about Finland...other than the language is more similar to Hungarian than to Swedish.

Diane said...

I stumbled over from Chris's website. Did someone mention chocolate? That's all it took to get me here. lol

Eve said...

OMG, Finnish chocolate! I love the Finns. They do food so beautifully.

I came here via Chris, too.

catsmum said...

Hi from Australia [ Central Victoria specifically]
Found you through Stumbling over Chaos

Frog Stitcher said...

I found you thru Stitches and Seams. I'm a fellow Canadian (living in Western Canada). Come visit my blog.